Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Year Three: Resolutions and Ramblings

Hello Readers!
    Welcome and thank you for your continued support! Many teachers have told me that this blog had helped with their decision to come to the UAE, as well as facilitated their transition. I am happy that I made your move a little easier as well as entertained those of you that dream of coming to this side of the globe.
    I am back for my third year in the UAE. I am older, wiser and have a better idea of what to expect this time around.  I always try and set personal intentions at the beginning of the school year in various parts of my life and I would like to share those with you.

Travel:
  
I want to continue to explore this beautiful planet and fill my travel cup with as many experiences as possible. This year I am looking into the following locations; Sri Lanka, Netherlands, Turkey, Japan and maybe Ethiopia.
 
Next summer I would love to do a two or three week your of Europe backing my way through locations that I have yet to visit.

Academic:

I am half way done grad school and am pleased with my successes so far. By this time next year I should be finished my Masters in educational Technology. 

Personal:

To continue to make myself the best person I can be. Talk less, listen more. Improve my health by dropping some of these lbs and maintain the relationships that help me grow and severe the ties that do not. I truly believe that I am a mirror and that I attract what I put out. I would love to meet someone who not only is a reflection of myself, but compliments the person that I am. I would love to go on more dates and meet more people.

Work:

Improve what I can and let go of what I cannot. 

To all the teachers reading this, I wish you the best of luck, have a wonderful year!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the new school year! Can't wait to read about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings. I have just begun the process to teach in UAE. Im thankful for your blog because it gives some insight as to what to expect. My husband and I are up for an adventure!

    ReplyDelete