Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Summer Vacay 2015: Part II

   This was my outfit for the second wedding I attended this summer. I was so happy that I got to see so many of my high school friends. 


Over 20 years of friendship in this picture! 

   I also turned 35 this summer (I know, I don't look a day over 26), my friends from Toronto sent me these lovely balloons. I also received an edible arrangement of chocolate covered pineapples. 


And some lovely flowers.


For my birthday I wanted to try an escape room, these activities are coming very popular. You have an hour to 'escape' the scenario, using clues in the room. Our room was a medieval prison, sadly we didn't get out, but I had a great time and I would do it again. There is one in Dubai called Challenge Chambers and I definitely want to try it out. 


After the escape room, went to eat at Diablo Smokehouse on St-Laurent in Montreal. 



Yummy drinks, the glasses were so cute.


My friends and I ordered this mixed plate:  pulled pork, brisket, fried chicken, pork and beef ribs and cornbread. Everything tastes delicious. My only complaint was the cornbread could have tasted better, I found it dry. 


My friend made a delicious cake!


Sunday, I went to Passé Composé, a well known breakfast place in the plateau. I had montreal's signature breakfast, smoked salmon, cream cheese on a bagel. This one also had panko covered avocado, yummmmmm. 


I had a wonderful birthday and now it is time to celebrate in the UAE!!



No comments:

Post a Comment