Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Departure Date

     Members of my various Facebook groups are getting there departure dates, so exciting! The good news is that instead of August 8-12 that they were projecting, it is looking like we will be leaving around August 19/20, I am happy with this because that means I can ease up on the packing and relax a little.  There is one lady that is leaving Montreal and she on Turkish Airlines, so maybe I will be on her flight.  I am checking my email every minute like a mad woman hoping for departure info.

Soon my friends, soon! 

1 comment:

  1. nice to read your blog. I am going with my wife as she too is teaching in Abu Dhabi this year. Waiting was the hard part, but we leave on the 19th from Chicago. Maybe we will see you there. Good luck and have a safe trip

    ReplyDelete