Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

One More Week!

     Until my ADEC in person interview, AHHHHHH!  I am so nervous.  These are the materials that I need to bring for the interview:



Hardcopy:
  • Copy of my CV
  • ADEC application form
  • Colour copy of my passport
  • 8 (yes 8) passport photos (thank God for Costco)
On CD
  • Copy of my CV
  • ADEC application form
  • Colour copy of my passport
  • ADEC Security Form
  • Highest Degree
  • Teaching Certificate
  • Police Check
  • Written Reference
I am going after work to get the photos and then I am done.

I know that the interview is going to be in a hotel in down town Toronto, but still don't know which one.  My rep said it may be the Westin.

I have read and reread all my notes and I will keep preparing this weekend.


Wish me luck!

P.S. The library let me order all the books on Amazon.ca, I even convinced them to let me order the latest version on the travel books.  I ended up saving 40$.  I already got two of the books in the mail!  The internet impresses me all the time.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the interview. The best way to succeed is to be prepared. It seems you've covered yourself with gaining knowledge about the country and its customs. You should also practice interview answers. There are tons of websites that teach you how to answer interview questions properly. Questions likewhat's your best asset? Why should we hire you? What are your weaknesses?

    ReplyDelete