Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Now That I Got My Suit And Tie...

I have spent the last few days looking for a suit to wear to the interview. I knew this was going to be a daunting task because of my breasts. They are huge, this I already know. I can get away with a size 16 pants but in a jacket I need an 18 or a 20. I went to Addition-Elle (Canadian plus sized store) and they had nothing. I went to the Bay and found a nice suit in navy blue but the jacket wouldn't button #bigboobproblems. I came home that night dejected. I told my friends my problems me they suggested Laura. I went there on Saturday and found a suit that fit, the sad thing was it was going to be 400$. I was not going to pay that for an ok looking suit. I walked around the mall and contemplated what to do. I decided that maybe the best bet would be to go with a blazer and a nice pair of pants. I went back to Laura and that is what I left with. I nice looking charcoal grey blazer, black undershirt and black pants. All for under 100$! Woot, woot.
Happy that that is done. More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment